Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you choose a restoration company to work with after you have experienced damage to your home, you are putting quite a bit of faith into whomever you choose. Not only is experiencing water damage, fire damage or storm damage a stressful process, but trusting a company to restore your home to its pre-damaged state can be a difficult thing to do.
If you work with the right company, however, you can gain serious peace of mind and trust that your home and belongings are in good hands. With our history of customer service, record of immediate action and expertise in a variety of damages, you can trust that your home is always in good hands when you trust us.
If your home has been damaged, choose us for restoration so you can have peace of mind. Call SERVPRO of Houston County at any hour to learn more or get started.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (478) 224-4148
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Houston County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.